Finish Line's legendary synthetic bicycle grease is formulated with Teflon® fluoropolymer, advanced rust or corosion inhibitors and extreme pressure additives that withstand the most extreme conditions that a bicycle can encounter.
This is the grease that most high end bike manufacturers specify in their factories because it exceeds the unique and demanding requirements of bicycle bearings. Prevents wear and distortion in headsets, hubs, and bottom brackets - even in brutal downhill racing and Grand Tours.
No matter how hard or long you ride, Finish Line's Premium Grease with Teflon® will provide the lubrication your bearings require.
Functional thickener totally prevents rust and corrosion (even in saltwater)
Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification
Withstands higher pressures without sheering
Tested, approved, and used by leading bike and bearing manufacturers
- Finish Line grease is specifically formulated for use on bicycle bearings
- Super-slick Teflon-fortified formula coats and protects ball bearings and races, preventing wear and corrosion
- Works well in extremely stressful environments, such as in headsets and bottom brackets
- Great for other applications - hub bearings, pivots, etc
- Finish Line's exclusive hydrophobic grease thickening agent repels water and keeps grease stable even if totally submerged
- Grease will not separate or decompose under extreme heat
- The synthetic oils used are non-toxic and biodegradable, and the grease is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Finish Line 100g Teflon Grease Tube by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.