Ceramic Wet Lube is Finish Line’s most advanced and effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant builds a ceramic coating on frictional surfaces resulting in increased smoothness, longer intervals, and a chain that runs so quiet, you will notice the difference. Ceramic Wet’s extreme durability holds up even in wet weather conditions. Although more expensive than most lubes, Ceramic Wet delivers more miles per application, often exceeding 175 miles.
Ceramic Wet utilizes a patented boron nitride technology. As the first bike lube company to innovate with ceramic particles, Finish Line has set new standards for race day lubrication. Ceramic Wet is changing the way many mechanics prepare their rider's bikes for race day.
Ceramic Wet is a fully waterproof lubricant, so it can be used in all disciplines: Mountain bike, cyclocross, road and track racing.
- Breakthrough ceramic-bonding technology that coats your chain to prevent wear and corrosion and then cushions it chain with a blanket of pure synthetic racing oil
- Ceramic Wet is so unique and leading edge it has been patented!
- Finish Line have combined engineered ceramics with the slipperiest fluoropolymers available, and put it into a base of premium pure 100% synthetic oils
- Every time you use Ceramic Wet, it builds a ceramic coating into frictional surfaces that results in increasingly smoother performance
- Ceramic coating allows the chain to run extremely clean since dirt does not stick to it easily
- Overall drive chain noise is reduced for near silent running and gear changing
- Ceramic Wet delivers the ultimate in long lasting, yet clean running performance
- Provides long intervals between applications, perfect for riders who like to spend their time riding not maintaining their bike!
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Finish Line 120ml Ceramic Wet Lube by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.