You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£149.25 a month
No matter your skill level or experience on the bike, there's no better way to enhance your training and racing performance than by riding with a power meter. Lucky for you, we've combined our incredibly light and stiff, carbon fibre S-Works road cranks with dual-sided power measurement, making it the lightest (440g/172.5mm) and most accurate power meter available. The two independent strain gauge assemblies on each crankarm not only measure the total power you're producing, but also tell you exactly how much power you're putting out with each leg. Along with independent leg metrics, it gives you unidirectional power measurement, as well as onboard temperature compensation, resulting in the most accurate readings in any situation (+/-1%).
- +/- 1% accuracy.
- Independent, dual-leg power measurement.
- Works with both ANT+ and BLE devices (see specialized.com for latest list of compatible devices).
- Easy to calibrate through the free Specialized app or via standard calibration protocol on a head unit of your choosing.
- Hollow carbon crank arms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lighter weight than the competition— 440 grams for 172.5mm crankarm length.
- Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames.
- 110BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130BCD sold separately)
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains (Specialized/Praxis chainring sets sold separately).
- Available in 165-180mm crank lengths
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-Works Power Crank Dual Sided by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.