- An advanced GPS cycling computer that combines navigation, performance and cycling awareness
- Features a 3.5ÔÇØ colour touchscreen display that works in the wet and with gloves
- New Trendline popularity routing uses billions of miles of ride data from Garmin Connect online fitness community to find the on- and off-road routes most travelled by cyclists
- Stay in contact with rider-to-rider messaging, or send prewritten replies to texts or missed calls
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes turn-by-turn directions for on- and off-road routes and alerts for sharp curves ahead
- Strava Live Segments allow you to compete second-by-second with your previous best or another riderÔÇÖs PR and see real-time progress and results right on your screen
- Preloaded TrainingPeaks app brings workouts from your coach directly to your Edge device
- Up to 20 hours battery life (depending on usage), extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack
- LiveTrack and GroupTrack let friends, family and fellow riders keep track of your location in real time
- Incident detection can manually or automatically send your location to your emergency contacts in the event of an incident
- Compatible with Varia cycling awareness accessories, including Varia rearview radar and Varia smart bike lights
- dual ANT+ / BLE Sensor recording
- Range of accessories are available including a new flush out front mount and a piggyback battery system giving you up to 40 hours of battery life
- Bundle version includes a soft strap premium heart rate monitor and a speed and cadence sensor
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Garmin Edge 1030 GPS Cycle Computer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.