Fulcrum Redwind XLR 80mm
- High profile, full carbon 80mm rims.
- Available as either standard 50mm tubular with steel bearings or XLR version in either 50mm or 80mm. The XLR version comes in standard or dark label options.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance in the rim: thanks to special operation of the production process the carbon fibre layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect rim balance.
- Racing Speed XLR's feature the top CULT ceramic bearings.
- The 50mm's have 18 front radial stainless-steel spokes and 21 at the rear; the 80mm version has 16 front and 18 rear, both in Fulcrum 2:1 ratio for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer to the rear wheel.
Racing Speed XLR is compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano .or Sram drive train systems and are supplied with the new Fulcrum® quick release.
Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™-CULT
Behind this project is the exclusiveness of Cronitect® steel; using “Advanced by FAG” technology by Schaeffler Group employed for the bearing races. This is steel which takes resistance to corrosion to the highest level; to the point that no grease is necessary for lubrication just a small amount of oil.
The top quality ceramic balls thanks to the absence of lubricating grease, and the precision machining of the cup/cone, allow drastically reducing the friction co efficient and thus increasing the smoothness of the wheel by as much as 9 times compared to standard bearings. An outstanding result achieved by using cutting-edge technologies in the field of materials processing.
The test performed involves spinning the wheel to 500 rpms then letting it decelerate. The test results are amazing: the wheel equipped with CULT™ ball bearings continues its motion for a full 45 minutes. Nine times longer than standard bearings.
Available in Campag or Shimano (8,9,10,11spd) Bright
Campag or Shimano (8,9,10,11spd) Dark
Please call for availability
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Fulcrum Redwind 80 XLR CULT Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.