Pretty big and pretty protective: the new 28 l Attack Tour offers plenty of space for your equipment and is therefore perfect for long or even multi-day rides. You can open the main compartment fully to have direct access to all its contents. Of course, it also carries the lightweight, state-of-the-art SAS-Tec protector.
• the latest, removable TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam
• snug fit due to the narrow, close set anchor points of the hip belt
• hip wings are anchored extra high to prevent pack from riding up in steep or rough passages. For uphill sections it can be easily adjusted to rest comfortably on the hips.
• small zipped pockets on the hip wings
• side compression straps for protector attachment
• softly padded, spacious goggle pocket
• quick grab smartphone pocket
• integrated helmet holder as well as flaps for full-face helmet
• stretch side pockets
• spacious internal mesh pocket
• separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside
• reflective prints all-round
• integrated rain cover
• easily accessible front pocket with great organisation and zipped mesh pocket for tools, spare tube, and pump.
• SOS label and Protector Safety Label
• main compartment can be folded out fully
Weight - 1740g
H X W X D - 54x32x24cm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Deuter Attack Tour 28 Back Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.