CRANKBROTHERS STAMP 7
The flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
The 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness on the level 7 stamp provide a low profile concave pedal body that your feet sit into. Adjustable pins allow the rider to fine tune the feel.
The outsole profiles of the top mountain bike show brands were analysed and the data used to create two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models. The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43, and 43-49 for large. Once the optimal sizes had been established the features required for the ideal flat pedal were also incorporated.
- Concave pedal platform so that your shoe feels like it sits into the pedal and feels connected. 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness.
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Small: 100mm x 100mm pedal body footprint
- Large: 114mm x 111mm pedal body footprint
- Available in red or black
- Weight: 345g (Small), 375g (Large)
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the CRANKBROTHERS STAMP 7 Flat Pedal by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.