Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment, and the Women's 2FO Flat mountain bike shoes bring control, comfort, and protection to platform pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all mountain athletes worldwide, 2FO uses our SlipNot™ rubber tread compound for ultimate platform pedal hook-up. Foot out, flat out.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ rubber compound developed in our tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection.
- Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction.
- Injection-molded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armor-like protection.
- Air mesh provides protection while quickly shedding water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of colored laces included).
- Women's contoured Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, size 39)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Women's 2FO Flat Mountain Bike Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.