From the outset of the Torch 3.0 Road shoe design process, our goal was to create a performance offering as feature-packed as any top-end shoe. The challenge, however, was pulling this off at a palatable price.
In order to achieve this, we utilized three strategically placed materials on the uppers that are welded together—TPU and mesh in the front and synthetic leather in the rear. This makes for a more comfortable and supportive front of the shoe. A stiff rear and heel cup, meanwhile, lock down your heel and keep all of your watts going into the pedals as efficiently as possible. This refined upper is combined with our legendary FACT carbon fibre sole to further ensure an efficient power transfer. Finally, we topped the Torch 3.0 off with two Boa® S2-SV Snap dials for zonal closure, and a precise fit that leads to all-day comfort.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT™ carbon composite sole and torsion box construction is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: Stiffness Index 8.5.
- Dual Boa® S2-SV Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh, TPU, and synthetic layer upper are placed in specific zones for comfort and lock-down, and are thermobonded for a superior fit.
- Standard Fit for support and all-day comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 248g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Torch 3.0 Road Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.