When we set out to improve the original S-Works Prevail, we knew that we had our work cut out for us. How could we improve on the industry benchmark for fit, ventilation, and comfort? By listening to our riders—that’s how. Through this, we realized that there were a few aspects of the original Prevail II that needed to be changed, with the biggest request being for a lower-sitting design.
• Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
• The patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
• Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
• Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
• Aerodynamic design.
• 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
• Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
• Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
• Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
• Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
• Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
• Patented clip-on visor included.
• Integrated ANGI crash sensor.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-WORKS PREVAIL II WITH ANGI Helmet by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.