99 grams-per-shoe. Yes, you read that right: 99 grams. The S-Works EXOS 99 road shoes are the world's lightest production cycling shoes—no IFs, ANDs, or BUTs about it. Of course, they still feature all of our Body Geometry features, are ultra-stiff, and have all the pedigree and performance that S-Works is synonymous with. It's the hardest project we've ever completed, which is why we’re only going to produce 500 pairs of them. Ever.
• Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
• Our lightest FACT PowerlineTM carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
• A revolutionary Dyneema® Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
• Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearwards.
• Non-slip, replaceable heel tread.
• Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp offers the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed.
• Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
• Approximate weight: 99g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-WORKS EXOS 99 ROAD SHOES LTD by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.