The Roval Traverse SL Fattie 650b 148 wheels work to provide more traction, stability, and speed. The extra width also allows for more tire volume, which means increased suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a 15x110mm thru-axle design (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for lightning-quick engagmenet. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail. Please note that this 148 version is exclusively designed for use with bikes designed with 110x15mm front axle and 148mm rear axle standards.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat with three vinyl colorway options (included)
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Width: 30mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 110x15mm thru-axle only, 15mm end caps included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high quality DT 350 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless setup a touch easier.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,537g
- Rider Weight Limit: 240lb (108kg)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Roval Traverse SL Fattie 650B 148mm Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.