Developed in our Win Tunnel and designed to interface with the world’s fastest tire, the S-Works Turbo, the CLX 64 is the fastest road race wheel/tire system ever developed. The 21mm tubeless-ready internal rim width further increases tire volume, in turn creating a larger contact patch. And with this particular wheel, you'll benefit from its disc-first design philosophy, combining speed, low weight, and incredible stopping power.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 64mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.9mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 21
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve,12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
- Weight: 735g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Roval CLX 64 Disc Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.