The Purgatory GRID tire is the standard bearer for trail tire performance. By applying FE Analysis and our GRIPTON compound to the Purgatory, we've optimized this tread to be fast rolling and to bite hard on loose terrain. Meanwhile, the GRID casing provides the utmost in cut and flat protection at the sidewalls, And of course, the 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures and all but eliminate the risk of pinch flats.
- Casing: Additional sidewall protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness for stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 750g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 825g
- 650b x 2.6"; psi 20-40; approximate weight 940g
- 650b x 3.0"; Max Ride 20 psi / Max Install 35 psi; approximate weight 1280g
- 29 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 840g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Purgatory Grid 2Bliss Ready Tyre by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.