Our new Power Pro Elaston saddle is in a category all its own. To start, we focused on ensuring that it's very lightweight, which led to the design's inclusion of a stiff, FACT carbon shell with durable titanium rails. Meanwhile, the Body Geometry design was developed to cater to both men and women alike, and this helps deliver superior performance in all sitting positions—especially in aggressive ones. We've proven this extensively through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and this process inspired us to create the lightest level of padding available. And this is where the Elaston differs from its Power brethren.
We've replaced the traditional PU padding for an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. The result? The feeling off sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam. And to keep the comfort coming, we rely on our extra-wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and short nose to provide you with proper sit bone support.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fibre shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Elaston foam provides unrivalled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 1 padding: Lightest level of padding for the most direct connection to the bike.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 231g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 235g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Power Pro Elaston by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.