Designed for riders who push the limits of downhill speed and big air, the Dissident is the lightest, most-ventilated, and technically advanced carbon fibre full-face mountain bike helmet available.
- Engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders.
- Meets the ASTM DH safety testing standards for impact protection and chin bar performance.
- Lightweight Carbon Matrix shell—target weight 1000g.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System and ventilation provides superior comfort.
- Magnetic chin strap buckle improves comfort and allows for easy, one-handed use.
- Helmet EJECT™ system compatible.
- Leatt™ brace compatible.
- Speaker compatible.
- Includes a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket.
- Removable washable liner and cheek pads.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B-95, CE and ASTM 1952 (standard for downhill mountain bike racing helmets).
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Dissident Helmet by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *