Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. 2FO Clip brings control, comfort, and protection to platform clip pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all mountain athletes worldwide, the 2FO Clip was engineered to allow for smooth pedal entry and exit so you can focus on going fast and getting loose. Foot out, flat out.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Dual durometer sole uses firm rubber to control clip-in, and softer rubber to optimize toe and heel traction.
- Stiff Lollipop™ inner plate for high performance pedaling sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-bike traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Injection-molded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armor-like protection.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Body Geometry equipped to optimize comfort and performance.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of colored laces included).
- Approximate weight: 450g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2FO Clip Mountain Bike shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.