The Turbo Levo Hardtail takes everything that makes a speedy 29er fun and efficient…and then makes it even better How? Turbo technology. Our 1.2 E motor lends a powerful and natural-feeling boost to your pedaling efforts. This is a bike built to take your trail riding up a gear, without exerting all that extra effort.
THE RIDE COMES FIRST
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise?
SMOOTH AND NATURAL POWER
The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.2 E motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
• M5 premium aluminum frame is light yet strong, nimble yet confident.
• Smooth, natural power assist courtesy of our custom motors and software.
• 100mm of suspension courtesy of an SR Suntour XCM32 29er suspension fork.
- We’ve crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtails’s hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- Shimano hydaulic disb brakes offer great modulation and years of consistent, powerful braking.
- Our 1.2 E motor intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling to deliver just the right amount of power. The motor is belt driven, keeping vibrations low for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The M1-400 battery communicates directly with the Trail Display and ANT+/BluetoothÂ® module through our unique Mission Control App. With 400Wh of power to throw onto the trail, this battery is perfectly suited for those longer days in the saddle.
- Max Top Speed: 25 km/h
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing Fork SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm travel Stem Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp Handlebars Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm, 31.8mm clamp Grips Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on Front Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Rear Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed Shifters Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display Cassette Shimano HG201, 9-speed, 11-36t Chain KMC e9S.NPBK, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™ Crankset 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm Front Wheel Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific Rear Wheel Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific Front Tyre Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Rear Tyre Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Myth 155 XS, Body Geometry Henge 143 S/M/L/XL, steel rails Seatpost Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm Other MOTORSpecialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominalUI/REMOTESpecialized Handlebar Trail Remote w/walk-assistBATTERYSpecialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400WhCHARGERCustom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenbe
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2020 TURBO LEVO HARDTAIL Electric Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.