You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£1,087.35 a month
Here’s where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX 36 Perfomance forkand FLOAT DPS shock with 150mm of travel.
- How do we deliver the best possible bang for your buck? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle and kept costs down with the addition of an M5 premium aluminum alloy rear-end, making the Levo Expert not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big hits without bottoming out.
- The FOX FLOAT DPS Performance offers up 150mm of stiction-free performance as well as a 3-position compression-damping aduster.
- FOX's 36 Performance fork brings the flex-free handling and supple stroke that the 36 is famous for, as well as on-the-fly tuning courtesy of its 3-position, micro-adjust compression damper.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel Fork Fox 36 Performance, 150mm travel, Grip damper with 3 position micro adjust, 51mm offset Rear Shock FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune Stem Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm Handlebars Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp Grips Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rear Brake SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rear Derailleur SRAM X1, 11-speed Shifters SRAM S700, single-click lever Cassette SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™ Crankset Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm Front Wheel Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready Rear Wheel Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready Front Tyre Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" Rear Tyre Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Saddle Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails Seatpost Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel Other MOTORSpecialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominalUI/REMOTESpecialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®BATTERYSpecialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700WhCHARGERCustom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosen
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2020 TURBO LEVO EXPERT CARBON Electric Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.