You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£1,537.50 a month
For years Peter's been chasing rainbows—some years successfully, others just out of reach. But, in the process, he’s the one rider in the peloton that everyone is always looking for. Sometimes he’s at the front of the race in the spotlight, wreaking havoc. While other times, he’s hiding in the pack like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we’ve developed two different personalities of Peter’s racing style and transformed them into a collection of products—Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the “star-of-the-show’ side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant silvers—all with touches of rainbows, of course. On the other hand, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, “below the radar” Peter with blacks, greys, and, you guessed it, rainbows. Each piece represents the highest quality in materials, from the rainbow-refracting paint, to the custom wheels and tires.
It’s time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- Our quest for the perfect tube shapes didn’t start in the Win Tunne, but with a new piece of technology, the FreeFoil Shape Library. Our engineers wrote an optimization algorithm and utilized a supercomputer to help create new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with this library of shapes, we could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel.
- While the Rider-First Engineered™ tubes greatly contribute to the reduction in weight, they also generate a higher a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and provide 40% more compliance than the ViAS—no matter the frame. And we can't forget the 32mm-wide tire clearance for further compliance.
- The new cockpit, developed in partnership with our World Tour teams, features a stem with a higher stiffness than anything we’ve ever tested, new bars that are faster, lighter, stiffer, and feature a textured pattern on the tops for extra grip and control.
- Compared to the fastest aero road bike to date (the Venge ViAS), and many others in the space that we won't name here, the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw.
- Not only did we make the Venge more aero than the ViAS, but we also took 460 grams out of the module weight. This means we saved 240g in the frame, 25g in the fork, 107g in the cockpit, 25g in the seatpost, and 63g in small parts—making it the fastest option when you need to go up, down, and all around.
- Tech Specs
Frame S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Fork S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Stem Venge integrated stem, 6-degree Handlebars S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop Tape S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel Front Brake Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc Rear Brake Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170 Bottom Bracket OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-28t Chain Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed Crankset S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy Front Wheel Roval CLX 64 Disc - Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h Rear Wheel Roval CLX 64 Disc - Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h Front Tyre Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm Rear Tyre Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm Saddle S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base Seatpost 2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2020 S-WORKS VENGE DI2 SAGAN COLLECTION LTD by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.