You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£749.85 a month
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that'll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gains a lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. And as for range, our 500-watt hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• 180mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of Marzocchi fork and shock.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Marzocchi Bomber CR coil-sprung shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel Fork Marzzochi Bomber Z1, 27.5, Boost™ 15x110mm, 36mm chassis, FIT GRIP damper, 180mm of travel Rear Shock Marzzochi Bomber CR, 62.5x230mm, S2: 450lb, S3: 500lb, S4: 550lb, S5: 600lb Stem Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width Grips Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rear Brake SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rear Derailleur SRAM NX, 11-speed Cassette SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t Chain KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™ Front Wheel Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h Rear Wheel Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h Front Tyre Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" Rear Tyre Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Other MOTORSpecialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominalUI/REMOTESpecialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®BATTERYSpecialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500WhCHARGERCustom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosen
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2020 KENEVO COMP by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.