What started as "serious fun" has quickly become a serious change to what we want out of bike. The fat revolution is here, and with races becoming more and more prevalent, we knew that our much-heralded Fatboy could stand to go on a diet. Introducing the new S-Works Fatboy Carbon. It features an immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction with internal cable routing to ensure that it's light, stiff, and ready for nasty elements. We then spec'd it with SRAM's venerable one-by groupset, XX1, for dependable shifting, and then kept the carbon train rolling with lightweight carbon wheels from HED. Altogether, it's a revolution within the revolution, sparing no expense in delivering the ultimate in fat performance.
- An immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail.
- A FACT carbon fibre fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- HED Big Deal carbon wheels are light, fast, and 85mm-wide to make sure that you get all the traction and floatation that fat bikes are known for, only without a weight penalty or having to make any sacrifices to climbing prowess.
- 26x.4.0" Fast Trak Control tyres make short work out of any trail condition. They accelerate fast, while providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- SRAM's XX1 crankset leads the way in the drivetrain department, providing a simplified, efficient, and almost impossible to drop your chain kind of ride quality.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing Headset 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Syntace F109, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS Carbon, hydraulic, carbon lever, cartridge bearings, tool-free reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1, 11-speed, carbon cage Shifters SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger Cassette SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Race Face Next SL, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring Front Wheel HED Big Deal, carbon, single wall, tubeless, 85mm wide, 32h rim, DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 15x150mm thru-axle, 32h Rear Wheel HED Big Deal, carbon, single wall, tubeless, 85mm wide, 32h rim, DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 12x197mm thru-axle, XD driver, 32h Front Tyre Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Rear Tyre Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Saddle Body Geometry Phenom Pro, carbon rails, 143mm Seatpost Race Face Next SL, carbon, hunter head, 2-bolt, zero setback, 30.9mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2018 S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.