An XC Race focused wheelset, Control SL 29 features ultralight carbon rims manufactured with zero bead hook design for increased strength and impact resistance. Paired with DT made front and rear hubs, these wheels deliver an excellent blend of weight and stiffness that will transform the ride quality of any bike.
- Rim Type: carbon clincher, tubeless ready, zero bead hook design, 22mm inner width
- Rim Material: carbon
- Rim Width: 26mm external, 22mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: radial/3-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: 3-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 28 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: alloy body, 15mm thru-axle and 28mm QR end cap options included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high-quality DT 240 internals with quick engagement ratchet system cassette, 135/142 end cap options included
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 11-Speed
- Bearing Type: sealed cartridge
- QR: Roval RWS
- Assembly Method: hand built
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Roval Control SL 29 Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.