Peter Sagan’s been chasing rainbows for years—sometimes successfully, and other times, just out of reach. But in the process, he’s become the one rider everyone’s looking for. Sometimes he’s wreaking havoc at the front of the race, but mostly, he’s blending like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we’ve developed two different personalities of Peter’s racing style and transformed them into a collection of products, Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the “star-of-the-show” side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant, silvers with touches of rainbows. Meanwhile, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, “below the radar” Peter with blacks, greys, and rainbows. Of course, each piece uses only the highest quality materials.
It’s time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams—that's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube make a bike that's approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category.
- Seatpost adds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
- Rider-First Engineered™ technology ensures that the Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, all while shedding some serious weight. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks, we scrutinized every single aspect to ensure you're getting the perfect ride.
- Updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT 12r carbon fiber, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Fork S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Stem S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise Handlebars S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 125mm drop x 75 mm reach Tape S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel Front Brake Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc Rear Brake Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170 Bottom Bracket OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t Chain Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed Crankset S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy Front Wheel Roval CLX 50 Disc , Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h Rear Wheel Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h Front Tyre Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm Rear Tyre Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm Saddle S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base Seatpost S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialised 2020 S-WORKS TARMAC DISC – SAGAN COLLECTION OVEREXPOSED LTD by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.