Designed to help protect your shock, linkages and bearings from getting hammered by mud, dirt and water at high velocity from your back wheel. This helps to minimise cleaning post ride and maximise intervals between services.
- ProGuard rear's versatile design allows for easy fitment on a huge range of bikes.
- 43 snap-off top holes to fit straight braces between the seatstays, raised braces, or dropped braces including those with supporting struts
- Indent to create 4mm of additional tyre clearance (also fits the large raised brace on the Merida e-bike)
- Side arms designed to fit conventional seatstays (that go to centre of wheel), and offset seatstays (raised up from centre of wheel)
- Recess to protect sticker allowing you to match the sticker on your ProGuard FRONT mudguard
- Made of the same thick Polypropylene material used on the ProGuard FRONT
- Same gloss finish as the ProGuard FRONT. If you prefer a matte finish you can easily do this by spraying it with GT85 (after applying any stickers)
- 6 zip ties are provided
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the RRP PROGUARD REAR by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.