You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£150.00 a month
Roadies all drool over carbon wheels, but the price tag often puts them out of reach. The new C 38 Disc wheels break down this barrier while bringing reliable, high performance carbon road wheels to the masses.
With the C 38, we developed an all-new, lightweight, and durable carbon rim with the modern features that savvy riders demand, and then we paired it with trusty DT Swiss components, like DT 350 rear hub internals and Competition spokes, for a build that ticks all the boxes on your wish list. The new C 38s are the perfect depth (38mm), too, so they'll feel at home on everything from gravel bikes, to aero bikes, and everything in between.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 38mm
- Rim Width: 21mm internal, 26.6mm external
- Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Two-cross
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Brass hexagonal
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 100x12mm, Centre Lock™
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 142x12mm, Centre Lock™, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valves
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,560g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the ROVAL 2019 C 38 DISC WHEELSET by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.