Aero is everything”— Specialized have been preaching it for years and it’s still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In their quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, they took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized the FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, They turned to the Wind Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike, for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac that’s the fastest we’ve tested—45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6. No compromises, just pure speed.
Available on 0% Finance [sts]
Get in touchCall for availability
Spread the cost today with 0% finance
You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost!
You can call us now we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
Alternatively apply using the form and our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.01202 775588
Finance Application Enquiry
You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
0% Finance is available on nearly all items we sell, clothing, helmets, aero bars, cameras, gps computers, turbo trainers, glasses and many more amazing items.
Take advantage of our 0% or interest-bearing finance options, on all new bikes we require no deposit then pay the balance over 6, 12 or 18 months. On higher value bikes this can be extended to 24 or 36* months. You can also put down a larger deposit which will reduce the monthly payments.
Finance is subject to status.
0% Finance is only available on full price items. Items at full RRP.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
Why should you be forced to choose between aerodynamics and weight, between ride quality and speed? It’s simple, you shouldn’t. Enter the new Tarmac—climb on the lightest bike the UCI allows, then descend on the fastest. We’ve utilized our most advanced technologies, from our FreeFoil Shape Library to an all-new Rider-First Engineered™ frame, to deliver a race bike that is truly without compromise. The days of making sacrifices between “aero” and “lightweight” bikes are over—the all-new Tarmac is the fastest race bike, ever. One bike to rule them all.
To complement the world’s fastest frame, only the best components will do—which is why you’ll find the likes of Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di2 group with power meter, and Roval’s new CLX Rapide wheels, with their exceptional stability and aerodynamic prowess. The S-Works Tarmac is a top-level race machine, right out of the box.
- Aero is everything”—we’ve been preaching it for years and it’s still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, we took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, we turned to the Win Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike, for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac that’s the fastest we’ve tested—45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6. No compromises, just pure speed.
- While aerodynamics were paramount to the Tarmac’s development, and to the development of all of our race bikes, weight was the co-pilot on this optimal race bike journey. Previously “aero bikes” always compromised in the weight department—the more drag you reduced, the more weight you gained. With the new Tarmac, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. And with the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, we delivered a frame that weighs a mere 800 grams, without giving up a gram of aero, stiffness or ride quality.
- Continuing our quest to develop the perfect race bike, we used our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With an army of the world’s best test riders from our three World Tour Teams — Boels-Dolmans, Deceuninck-Quick-Step, and Bora-hansgrohe — we made changes to the Tarmac based on their thousands of kilometers on the road. We balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable—all without giving up anything to the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
- Building on the learnings from the Venge, the new Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that’s easy to live with. We’ve improved the routing for any configuration — mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc. — all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the new Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It’s a win-win.
- S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 51mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- Gear System
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, Dual-sided Power meter 52x36
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- S-Works Aerofly II
- Handlebar Stem
- Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree
- Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base