We have a long history of developing the world’s highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry.…
Spread the cost today with 0% finance
You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost!
You can call us now we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
Alternatively apply using the form and our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.01202 775588
Finance Application Enquiry
You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
0% Finance is available on nearly all items we sell, clothing, helmets, aero bars, cameras, gps computers, turbo trainers, glasses and many more amazing items.
Take advantage of our 0% or interest-bearing finance options, on all new bikes we require no deposit then pay the balance over 6, 12 or 18 months. On higher value bikes this can be extended to 24 or 36* months. You can also put down a larger deposit which will reduce the monthly payments.
Finance is subject to status.
0% Finance is only available on full price items. Items at full RRP.
We have a long history of developing the world’s highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that’s a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs. It’s lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It’s you, only faster. The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport saddle.
• The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the
competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire
dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system
weight and increases the range.
• The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent
and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve
delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no
resistance when riding unassisted.
• Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal
battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender
provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
• By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to
your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery
management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to.
The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit.
Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube
gives you all the control you need to ride.
• E-road bikes are inherently harsh, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a
reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration
gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from
fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new
Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a
clean transition from head tube to stem
- FACT 10r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Praxis, Hollow forged M30, custom offset, CHAINRINGS Praxis, 46t, 110BCD
- Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
- Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Future Stem, Pro
- Specialized Expert Hover, alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- Body Geometry Power Sport, Titanium Rails
- S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug