When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn’t just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondos—we…
Spread the cost today with 0% finance
You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost!
You can call us now we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
Alternatively apply using the form and our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.01202 775588
Finance Application Enquiry
You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
0% Finance is available on nearly all items we sell, clothing, helmets, aero bars, cameras, gps computers, turbo trainers, glasses and many more amazing items.
Take advantage of our 0% or interest-bearing finance options, on all new bikes we require no deposit then pay the balance over 6, 12 or 18 months. On higher value bikes this can be extended to 24 or 36* months. You can also put down a larger deposit which will reduce the monthly payments.
Finance is subject to status.
0% Finance is only available on full price items. Items at full RRP.
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn’t just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondos—we built a race bike to be the most complete out there. How’d we do it? We started with our Rider-First Engineered™ frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, added in some serious aero tech that makes it 30 seconds faster over 40 kilometers than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling. This Tarmac comes with a reliable spec that includes Shimano 105 mechanical shifting and quick-stopping hydraulic disc brakes, durable DT R470 Disc wheels, and our fan-favorite Power saddle.
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 9r carbon.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered™. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR
- Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR
- Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage
- DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Roubaix S-Wrap
- Body Geometry Power Sport
- S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset