Features: Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience This XTR pedal is ideally suited for…
Request a call
Spread the cost today with 0% finance
You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost!
You can call us now we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
Alternatively apply using the form and our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.01202 775588
Finance is only available on products over £250
Finance Application Enquiry
You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes.
You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
0% Finance is available on nearly all items we sell, clothing, helmets, aero bars, cameras, gps computers, turbo trainers, glasses and many more amazing items.
Take advantage of our 0% or interest-bearing finance options, on all new bikes we require no deposit then pay the balance over 6, 12 or 18 months. On higher value bikes this can be extended to 24 or 36* months. You can also put down a larger deposit which will reduce the monthly payments.
Finance is subject to status.
0% Finance is only available on full price items. Items at full RRP.
- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience
- This XTR pedal is ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Low profile platform height of 8.1 mm with large platform contact area of 226.9 mm square for excellent support and stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for those big sprints
- Weight: 310 grams per pair