You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£809.85 a month
It’s time to get moving. Load up your pack for an afternoon ride and start pedaling. Whatever obstacles exist between you and the trails and your Special Places, it’s time to run over them. Reclaim access and discover new adventures the way you like – aboard a fun and capable machine that enhances your skills while it extends your range. Conquer steep climbs and push the limits of traction and good judgment on the way back down. Enjoy clever design and sophisticated suspension kinematics, or simply focus on the trail. Wild FS revitalizes your riding and helps you chart new destinations. Take back control – Take back your Wild.
Pay attention to the battery used by the Ebike you choose. opt for the least bulky one with the same capacity. Besides being easy to remove, replace and transport, look for a battery with proven reliability that is not set to be replaced by a new generation in the near future.
- Integrated battery fits smoothly within the frame shapes for great protection and sleek appearance.
- Tool-less battery access for convenience within a highly protected, rubber shielded charging port.
- External access to battery on/off button and battery status.
- Compact display fits easily within other controls on the handlebars
- Colour display is Bluetooth / ant+ compatible
- Orbea's design process that optimizes suspension characteristics and kinematics for the widest range of riding conditions
- 140mm front and rear travel
- high quality sealed cartridge bearings for durability and sensitivity
- The lightest and most compact motor on the market
- Uses a standard chainring
- Speed sensor integrated with rear dropout
- The form of the E8000 motor allows for more desirable geometry and kinematics
-hydroformed AL7000 frame is light and strong with sophisticated shaping that places materials where it's needed
- 27+ and 29 compatible
- Boost 148 spacing
- Metal armour skid plate protects the motor for long life
- 35mm stems and wide handelbars
- Suspension optimised for eMTB use
- Stronger wheels and larger brakes
- Tires with reinforced eMTB casings
- Tech Specs
Frame ORBEA WILD Full Suspension 2019 Hydroformed Alloy 140mm Travel Boost 12X148 for Shimano E8000/7000 Fork Fox 36 Float Performance 150 Grip2 RC2 QR15x110 Rear Shock Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position Evol custom tune 200x51mm Headset Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Stem Race Face Ride 35mm interface Handlebars Race Face Ride 35 20mm Rise 760mm Front Brake Shimano XT M8020 Hydraulic Disc Rear Brake Shimano XT M8020 Hydraulic Disc Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount Shifters Shimano XT M8000 I-Spec Cassette Sun Race 11-46t 11-Speed Chain KMC e11 Turbo Silver Crankset Shimano E80 34t Pedals VP-537 Black Front Wheel DT H-1700 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt) Rear Wheel DT H-1700 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt) Front Tyre Kenda 1211E Nevegal 2 29x2,6" 60TPI TLR (E-MTB specific) Rear Tyre Kenda 1211E Nevegal 2 29x2,6" 60TPI TLR (E-MTB specific) Saddle Selle Royal 2077 DRN Seatpost Race Face Aeffect Dropper 31.6x385/125mm Other MOTOR Shimano Steps DU-E8000 25kmh BATTERY Shimano Steps E8010 DISPLAY Shimano Steps SC-E8000 CHARGER Shimano Steps E6002 Consult other components Shimano Steps E6000 £ +135 REMOTE1 Shimano E8000 switch unit for assist
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Orbea 2019 WILD FS 150 20 29S Electric Mountain bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.