- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 5ml, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether you’re in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we’ve got you covered.
Directions for use:
1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Ceramic lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Muc-Off C3 120ml Dry Ceramic Lube by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.