Traditionally always has been your best "all day on the trail" choice, our Ridgeline series for 2015 sees performance enhancing PF30 BB, 31.6 seat tube, 12x142 thru axle dropouts and new square shaped oversized tubing.
- NEW for 2015, Tapered/integrated headtube with internal stainless cartridge bearings
- NEW for 2015, 12x142 thru axle dropout configuration
- NEW for 2015, 31.6 seat post accepted - choose your favourite dropper (400mm length recommended)
- Front fork: Best suited for 120mm
- Tire size: Clearance for up to a 2.3 tire width
- Rear Rotor size: Accepts up to a 185mm rear rotor
- Front derailleur type: 34.9 low mount top pull front derailleur
- Bottom bracket type: performance enhancing PF30
- Cable routing: all "under" top tube
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 73mm PressFit 30
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5 inch
- Max Tire Width: 2.3
- Dropouts: 12x142 Thru Axle Fixed Recommended DT Swiss 12x1mm thread pitch
- Rear Spacing: 142mm
- Brake Type: Disc
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey Ridgeline 650 VF Titanium MTB Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.