Straight pull and conventional spoked lightweight XC wheels built with our own Tech XC rim
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Hope Tech XC rim offers one of the stiffest XC rims available
- Available in 26", 27.5" and 29"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Standard wheel weights from 760g for a front and 884g for a rear
- Boost, standard and single speed complete wheel options available
- Shimano, Sram XD and Hope freehub body options available for rear wheel
- Rim: 19.5mm internal & 24mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard or straight pull hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions for 100mm front
- Boost front wheels come built with 110x15mm Boost specific hub
- Standard rear wheels come supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions
- Boost rear wheel option comes built with 148x12 Boost specific hub
- Rear wheel singlespeed Pro 4 hub build option on the J bend standard spoke builds
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 542 // 27.5" 567 // 29" 605
- Weight for rim only 26"-358g, 27.5"-375g, 29"-395g
- Complete standard wheel weights: 26" F 760g R 890g // 27.5" F 793g R 916g // 29" F 807g R 932g
- Complete straight pull wheel weights: 26" F 765g R 890g // 27.5" F 800g R 930g // 29" F 825g R 950g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Tech XC Pro 4 Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.