Straight pull and conventional spoked enduro/trail wheels built with our own Tech Enduro rim
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 26", 27.5" and 29"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Boost or standard complete wheel options available
- 135, 148 Boost and 150mm complete rear wheel options available
- Shimano, Sram XD and Hope freehub body options available for rear wheel
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard and straight pull hub wheel builds available with Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple or Orange hubs
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions for 100mm front
- Boost front wheel option comes built with 110x15mm Boost specific hub
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions
- Single speed,Trials hub complete rear wheel option in 26",27.5 and 29" also available
- Boost rear wheel option comes built with 148x12 Boost specific hub
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 539 // 27.5" 562 // 29" 600
- Weights for rim only 26"-490g, 27.5"-510g, 29"-540g
- Complete standard wheel weights: 26" F 909g R 1039g // 27.5" F 943g R 1059g // 29" F 970g R 1093g
- Complete straight pull wheel weights: 26" F 900g R 1028g // 27.5" F 930g R 1071g // 29" F 973g R 1106g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.