A neat lightweight direct mount retainer ring option for our chainset.
- Chainrings available in Standard or Boost offset
- Saves weight without need for a seperate spider
- Able to run a broader range of smaller chainring sizes
- The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- Quieter drivetrain and less drag
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium provides the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Direct mount retainer ring designed specificlly for our chainset
- Available in black, silver, red, blue, orange and purple (Boost only in black)
- Sizes range from 26 to 36 tooth
- Weight:62g for a 32 tooth
- Offset to give a perfect chainline
- Choose between Standard or Boost to get the best possible chainline
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Spiderless Chainring by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.