Our Retainer Chainring has a narrow/wide tooth configuration designed for 1x10 and 1x11 set-ups without the need of a chain guide
- The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- Quieter drivetrain and less drag
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium provides the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Compatible with 9spd, 10spd and 11spd set-ups
- Options available to suit both 96 pcd & 104 pcd 4 bolt crank set ups
- 96 pcd version not compatible with Shimano M9000 (XTR)
- 104 pcd version available in black, silver, red, blue, orange and purple
- 96 pcd version available in black only
- 104 pcd version sizes available in:30, 32, 34 and 36 tooth
- 96 pcd version sizes available in:30, 32 and 34 tooth
- Designed to suit cranks with 96 or 104PCD 4 bolt patterns
- Designed to run with conventional 9spd, 10spd or 11spd set-ups
- Weight from: 41g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Retainer Ring Chainring by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.