You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£187.50 a month
The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/cyclo cross wheelset.
Combining the latest in carbon technology with our versatile and enduring RS4 Disc straight pull hubs these wheels were designed for uncompromised performance for a wide range of disciplines.
- Built with RS4 straight pull 6 bolt 24 hole hubs using Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes
- Wheels are built from start to finish by hand in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Carbon Clincher rim, tubeless compatible
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Designed to suit disc brake sets using 6 bolt rotors
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Complete wheel Weights: 1495g pair
- Rim dimensions: 40mm deep, 26.5mm external width and 19mm internal width
- Rim ERD is 563mm
- ETRTO 622x19
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres.
- Strong monocoque, undirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Weight for rim only
- 24 hole straight pull complete wheels
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim CX-Ray Aero black straight spokes and brass nipples.
- Wheels come supplied with QR and 12mm end caps for front wheel and rear wheel comes with QR and 142x12 end caps as standard.
- Choose from our 6 different hub colour options.
- Wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using our conversion kits available separately.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope RD40 Carbon Disc Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.