Our AM/freeride stem is light, stiff and available in 35, 50 and 70mm lengths with different rise and colour options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium
- Designed for oversized 31.8mm bars
- Lengths- 35, 50 & 70mm
- Available in two rises - 0 or 20 degree ( 20 degree rise option only available with 50 & 70mm stems)
- All stems are CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium
- The AM stem range has been redesigned with more material taken out to save weight and also features a new front plate design
- Opposing steerer clamp bolts remain to give exceptionally rigid steering characteristics
- Optimum machining to give lightest weight without compromising stiffness
- Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Weight from: 134g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Am/Freeride Stem by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.