You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£60.00 a month
Road/Cyclo cross disc specific rim built onto our trusted Pro 4 hub.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs with j bend spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Available with either a Shimano or Campag freehub body
- Weights: Front wheel 855g Rear wheel 970g (with Shimano freehub body)
- Only compatible with disc brake set ups
- Rim dimensions: 25mm deep, 24mm external width and 20mm internal width.
- Rim ERD 594mm.
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres.
- Strong dependable welded join keeps rim together on hard knocks
- Weight for rim only 425g
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim Sprint double butted spokes and brass nipples.
- Wheels come supplied with QR and 15mm end caps for the front wheel and the rear wheel comes with QR and 142x12 end caps as standard.
- Choose from our 6 different hub colour options.
- Wheels can be adapted quickly and easily to suit different frame and fork fitting using our conversion kits available separately.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope 20Five Disc Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.