A car sat-nav for your bike!
- Open Street maps as standard
- Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, featured specifically with maps and points of interest (POIs) to help you find your way by bike
- Simply enter an address or search for POIs and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s)
- And with round-trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far youd like to ride and then choose from three ride options that will bring you back to where you started
- You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures, as well as share your own experiences
- Uses the same 2.6 inch touch screen as the class leading 810 and 800
- Preloaded European open street maps (OSM) with digital elevation information as standard
- Intuitive interface as standard giving access to courses, where to, and route menus
- Ride information includes, timer, distance, odometer, speed, average speed, max speed, calories, elevation, total ascent, total descent, gradient, distance to destination, ETA at destination, time to destination, heading, grid reference, battery level, GPS accuracy, sunrise / sunset, temperature and time of day
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Garmin Edge Touring GPS-Enabled Cycle Computer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.