This unisex saddle will improve your performance on any triathlon or time trial bike. Tritone is designed specifically to increase hip rotation and help your performance when in an aerodynamic position on the bike. The comfort of this nose-less saddle is derived from specifically-developed foam density and the front indentation.
The Tritone 6.5 is a wider option of the Tritone 5.5 saddle introduced in 2013. It offers better support to all riders with a larger distance between their sit bones, such as women and taller men.
The Tritone Braided's carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
- A solid base-design ensures durability and optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Extra -long rail (85mm) to fit any Tri or TT bike
- Front transition hook makes the transition faster and easier
- Silk-screen printed silicone stripes increase the grip on the saddle cover
- Modular carriage kit included with saddle: this includes holders for 2 bottle cages, CO² canister and inflator, and a spare tube
- Saddle's length of 240mm is compliant with UCI rule of minimum saddle length for time trial races
Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm
Cover: Black/Black Thermo-welded Microtex
Carriage kit for water bottles, CO² canister and spare tube
Nose: Front Transition Hook
Length: 240mm (UCI legal)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Fizik Tritone 6.5 Carbon Braided Rail Saddle by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.