Fi’zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles and shoes that work in harmony with you as you ride. In 1996 fi’zi:k set out on a journey to improve rider performance by producing saddles for superior ride comfort. This same purpose drives fi’iz:k to produce shoes fit for high performance.
After dedicated craftsmen have breathed life into eclectic raw materials, the resulting shoe extols all the virtues associated with a superb fit: maximising power transfer, while boasting a sharp aesthetic to boot!
“Life is a trail and the trail is my life”.
The M6B is made from strong but breathable Microtex and nylon mesh, together with a rubber outsole and carbon-reinforced nylon midsole. It has a quick, easy and flexible Boa IP1 closure system with welded Microtex straps. The M6B is light, stiff and tough.
Its uses are many: MTBing, CX or even commuting to work. This is a comfortable and durable “do-anything” shoe that’s lightweight with a carbon-reinforced nylon midsole stiff enough for most.
Why use BOA?
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Rubber Outsole with high friction rubber treads for extra grip
- Carbon-reinforced nylon midsole
- Upper made from Laser-perforated Microtex and Nylon mesh (Microtex as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 closure system (bi-modal: tighten and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: low/medium/high
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 385g (size 42.5, without insole)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Fi'zi:k X-Road M6 spd Bike Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.