The halo piece of the Endura D2Z collection, the Encapsulator suit, represents the pinnacle of aerodynamic apparel technology for the rider who is obsessed with speed. Endura D2Z’s cutting edge technology has been proven on the road with multiple UCI WorldTour and UCI Women's WorldTour podiums for Movistar Team and Cervélo Bigla Pro Cycling Team and on the track by Alex Dowsett and Bridie O'Donnell in successful attempts on the UCI Hour Records. Over 80 different suits have been created, tested and remastered to reach the point where we are finally content to release it to the wider market. Optimised for speeds over 45kph and in a TT position, the Encapsulator suit is the go-to piece for any serious time trial rider looking for the fastest suit in the world.Primera-TeamJobs rider 17 year old Tom Temple on route to a 48.04 25 mile time trial
- Optimized for TT position, speed range; 46 to 58kph
- Ridden by Movistar Team and Cervélo Bigla Women’s team in the UCI WorldTour
- Multi fabric construction with Surface Silicone Topography (SST™) sleeve and flank panels for aero optimisation
- Encapsulator race number pocket and leg gel pocket
- Raw edge hems with super fine silicone grippers
- 1000 Series Aero Pad with computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) and BioCeramic® high stretch, fast wicking face fabric incorporating a permanent antibacterial finish
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Endura D2Z Encapsulator Suit by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.