- The successor to the best-selling Novo Mag
- Enhanced Mag Force drive unit offers increased resistance and 700 gram heavier flywheel for a smoother ride
- Novo frame moves the resistance unit to the rear of the wheel, allowing the bike to be positioned closer to the ground, increasing stability and removing the need for a riser block
- Includes adaptors to allow the use of everything from a 24 inch BMX wheel to an MTB 29er, the widest range of any Elite trainer
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance unit with 5 distinct levels of adjustment
- ElastoGel roller reduces noise and tyre wear by 20% compared to metal equivalents
- Quick releases on both the axle holders and the resistance unit help make set-up quick and simple
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Elite Novo Force Trainer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.