CRANKBROTHERS STAMP 2
The new flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
The outsole profiles of the top mountain bike show brands were analysed and the data used to create two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models. The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43, and 43-49 for large. Once the optimal sizes had been established the features required for the ideal flat pedal were also incorporated.
Level 2 stamp pedals use the same axle and premium internal components as the crankbrothers clip-in range of pedals allowing for ease of service and maintenance.
- Die-cast aluminium body
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Outer enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike.
- Inner igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051).
- 16mm profile
- Weight: 415g (Small), 470g (Large)
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Die-cast 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the CRANKBROTHERS STAMP 2 Flat Pedal by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.