To celebrate the newly remodelled Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan.
Steel is back in competitive racing, the perfect steel bike for velodromes, crits and urban races. Designed and tested in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions.
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: Columbus Thron Steel Tubeset
- Fork: Columbus Futura 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” Carbon Monocoque
- Colour: Electric Italo (Black/Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/White)
- Brake Type: Front can mount standard road calliper, rear n/a
- Seatclamp: 33.5mm (included with frameset)
- Headset: Recommended headset is HS24 (not included)
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Fork Rake: 45mm
- Frame Weight: 2000g
- Fork Weight: 350g
A front brake must be fitted to this bike if it is to be ridden on the road
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cinelli Vigorelli Steel Track Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.