Cannondale 2018 SuperX Force 1 Cyclocross Bike
Unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confident “charge-any-line" handling make this ultra-light machine the ultimate race rig for today’s ‘cross courses.
- CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT - Interchangeable in-head tube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
- KILLER CROSS GEOMETRY - Short chain stays for tractions and agility, Slack head angle and long front centre for stability at speed, tight trail measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern CX.
- REMOVABLE FD MOUNT - Replaceable, removable front derailleur mount for a cleaner look with 1x drivetrains.
- THRU-AXLES - 142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru-axles keep everything stiff and solid under hard braking.
- OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY - A slack head angle, increased (55mm) rake and long front centre for stability at speed.
- TAKE EVERY TRAIL - Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trial for climb crushing traction and unreal agility, while preserving max tire clearance and frame stiffness.
- FLAT MOUNT REAR BRAKE - Low profile, easy to adjust and superlight flat disc mount in the rear.
RIDER POSITION / BIKE GEOMETRY - A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
- Tech Specs
Frame SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle Fork SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset Headset SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm carbon top cap Stem Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy Tape Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm Front Brake SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm Rear Brake SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers SRAM Force HRD Rear Derailleur SRAM Force 1 Long cage Shifters SRAM Force 1 HRD Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Bearings Cassette SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 11-speed Chain SRAM PC 1130, 11-speed Crankset Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t Front Wheel RIMS: CX 1.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hole. HUBS: Formula CL-712 front, RXC-142 (Ai Offset) rear. SPOKES: Stainless Steel, Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0 (Ai Offset rear) Rear Wheel RIMS: CX 1.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hole. HUBS: Formula CL-712 front, RXC-142 (Ai Offset) rear. SPOKES: Stainless Steel, Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0 (Ai Offset rear) Front Tyre Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c Rear Tyre Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite Seatpost Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61) Other Stan's NoTubes Valve Stems
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2018 SuperX Force 1 Cyclocross Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.