Cannondale 2018 Jekyll Crb/Al 2 Mountain Bike
Unique performance tech like the Gemini dual-travel shock and Ai offset drivetrain makes the all-new Jekyll the best enduro race bike on the planet.
- NIMBLE. TO THE POWER OF AI. - Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail and has way more tire clearance and frame stiffness that any traditional boost design can muster.
- HUSTLE AND FLOW - The result of a collaboration between Fox Racing Shocks and Cannondale, Gemini adds a special twist to the stellar performance and adjustability of the Fox Float shocks, or rather two twists - Hustle and Flow.
- CLEAN AND EASY - Swift, silent and spotless. Use what you need and cover up the rest with our thoughtful, Cannondale-designed cable management approach.
- FULL-ON FULL-CARBON LINK - Full carbon link for full advantage. Available on all models. Lighter and stiffer than alloy. No expense spared.
- INSURANCE PROVIDER - Don’t let the shrapnel get you down. A custom, full-carbon shield protects your precious cargo.
- LOCKR FOR ROCKING - Our very own LockR thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
- FUTURE PROOF - Di2 ready for when you are ready. Internal battery mount keeps things clean and clear for internal dropper post compatibility.
- YOU WON’T KNOW JACK - Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
- BOTTLE WHERE BOTTLES GO - Water at arms reach and out of the way of the dirt spray.
RIDER POSITION / BIKE GEOMETRY - Two positions: Hustle will keep you over the pedals with easy reach to the bars to allow for that extra leverage when climbing. The Flow mode will slacken the head and seat angles to place your body a bit further back - perfect for descents.
- Tech Specs
Frame All-New Jekyll, 165mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube Fork Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, 27.5, 170mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., 110x15QR, tapered steerer, 44mm offset Rear Shock Fox Float X Performance Elite EVOL w/ Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode -130mm 3-Pos lever Headset Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings Stem Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 35mm Handlebars Cannondale C1 Carbon Riser, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Front Brake SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 200/180mm Rear Brake SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 200/180mm Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS w/ cartridge bearing, reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed Shifters SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Cassette SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-speed Chain SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink Crankset Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t Front Wheel RIMS: WTB Frequency Team i29, 29mm inner, TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5", 32h, HUB: SRAM 900 Boost - 15x110 thru front / 148x12 thru rear w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate Rear Wheel RIMS: WTB Frequency Team i29, 29mm inner, TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5", 32h, HUB: SRAM 900 Boost - 15x110 thru front / 148x12 thru rear w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate Front Tyre Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5" front, DHR II 2.4" rear, 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready, Rear Tyre Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5" front, DHR II 2.4" rear, 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready, Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite with Cromoly rails Seatpost RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel - 125mm SM/150mm M-XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2018 Jekyll Crb/Al 2 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.