The new model features a spectacular design that blends its trademark black with fluorescent yellow. The resistance unit, where the rear wheel of the bike is placed, now sports a much more modern and stylish design. Also of note is the change in the format of the ventilation system, now with several grills on the cover, combined with the fluorescent yellow around the central part. Thanks to
this new feature the Bkool Smart Pro is even quieter than its predecessor, which already boasted reduced noise levels.
Also new, the Bkool Smart Pro 2 adds a new quick release system allowing for the adjustment of wider hubs to accommodate all wheel sizes. Both on road and mountain bikes, set-up is fast and simple, maintaining one of the hallmarks of the Spanish brand.
- Bkool Simulator. It includes the most advanced simulator that controls the trainer's resistance for a realist user experience.
- Smart resistance control. The trainer adjusts the resistance automatically according to the route, providing extreme terrain
- simulation including inertia.
- Powerful. Up to 1,200W (20% slope maximum).
- Greatest sensations. The feeling when riding is close to reality, exceeding most high-end trainers.
- Wireless. ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart.
- Wheel friendly. Adjustable to any wheel size (20"-29").
- Plug & Play. No set-up needed.
- Compact & light. Easy storage, foldable. Reduced size and weight (12Kg).
- Stable. With extendable feet.
- New stylish design.
- Quieter, thanks to the redesigned fan cover.
- Redesigned bike attachment, allowing wider bike hubs to fit in.
- New packaging. Improved inner and outer cartons.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the BKOOL Smart Pro 2 Trainer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.